KKL-JNF creates recreation sites, agricultural infrastructure and revenue-generating tourism facilities for Israel’s developing communities.
- KKL-JNF has redeemed over 700,000 acres (280,000 ha) of land for developing communities, and over 250,000 acres (100,000 ha) for farming in 1000 rural communities. KKL-JNF uses the latest soil conservation methods to create rich, fertile soil, perfect for producing the highest-quality crops.
- KKL-JNF has built 7000 kilometers worth of security and agricultural roads to outlying and border communities. The secure roads we forge improve safety and security so that farmers can work in peace and children can go safely to school.
- KKL-JNF builds new communities and expands existing ones, which attract young people to live and work there, bringing a much-needed vibrancy to Israel’s periphery.
- KKL-JNF builds soldier-family meeting points so that IDF soldiers can relax with their families.
- KKL-JNF develops parks that make a difference in urban and peripheral communities. Many of them are wheelchair accessible, in order to provide the best recreational opportunities for one and all.
- Whether you like to walk, run or cycle, KKL-JNF’s pedestrian and bicycle trails give you the best routes in nature and near home, and are fun, healthy and good for the environment.
- Community forests bring nature into the city, improve health and contribute to the community’s social fabric. Together with KKL-JNF, residents create and take care of facilities for recreation and leisure in forests near their homes.