Office Administrator – Montreal, Quebec
The Climate Solutions Prize Organization
About The Climate Solutions Prize (CSP)
The Climate Solutions Prize (CSP) supports our greatest minds to find breakthrough solutions to solve the global climate crisis. CSP is an unparalleled prize competition, platform, festival, and ecosystem. In October 2022, over $2M USD was awarded to Israel’s best and brightest minds to further their innovative solutions to address climate change. CSP has also launched a prize in Canada, as well as developing other mechanisms of funding for innovations around the world.
Learn more about CSP at www.climatesolutionsprize.com
- Answering phones and opening/responding to mail and email
- Working with the CSP team and partners to meet strategic deadlines
- Communicating with local & international partners
- Communicating with marketing team
- Working with vendors & handling payments/accounting
- Tracking sponsorship commitments & payments
- Issuing, tracking, and following up on invoices
- Charging credit cards, bank deposits, etc.
- Data entry through Blackbaud
- Creating weekly data reports through Blackbaud
- Sharing updates with Chief CSP Officer & Director of Operations
- Attending board meetings & taking minutes
- Other tasks requested by Chief CSP Officer & Director of Operations
Experience and Skills Required:
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (French is an asset)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge an asset
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to set priorities and schedules to achieve deadlines efficiently
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Thursday December 29, 2022. Thank you for your interest.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.