Database and Help Desk Coordinator
Jewish National Fund of Canada
Historically, the Jewish National Fund of Canada has served as the caretaker of the land of Israel. This mission took the role of planting trees, building water reservoirs, preparing land for new communities, and building parks and bicycle trails. More recently, JNF Canada has taken on projects to build the social infrastructure of the land of Israel for the benefit of the People of Israel. We have partnered with a variety of Israeli NGO’s to build infrastructure to benefit vulnerable populations such as youth-at-risk, victims of domestic abuse, special needs children, veterans and the poor. We are Building the Foundations of Israel’s Future.
Jewish National Fund of Canada is now searching for full time Database and Help Desk Coordinator in our Toronto office. We are looking for a dynamic individual who wants to be part of a great IT team and can offer exceptional service, attention to detail and accuracy.
This role will be responsible for:
- Providing help desk support to 50 employees across Canada
- Supporting the IT network, servers, and security systems
- Developing queries/reports and reconciling issues in Raiser’s Edge/NXT
- Sharing best practices and training for all staff in database operating procedures
- Helping to create procedures to use in Blackbaud Raisers Edge/NXT
- Creating online donation buttons, event registration forms, and managing web page layout
- Building Dashboards in Raiser’s Edge/NXT and generating lists for mailing and events
- Coordinating monthly reconciliation and audit requests from Accounting
- Providing regular training sessions for users to assist them in their roles.
- Other IT support functions as needed
- College diploma/University degree and minimum of 1 year experience providing Help Desk and Raiser’s Edge support
- Superior problem solving, analytical, and communication skills (written and oral)
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to strategic thinking and planning and provide recommendations to improve process and results
- Good organizational and time management skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Working knowledge of IT operating systems and the back end of WordPress
- Strong technical knowledge of personal computers, printers, network equipment, and MS Products
- Expertise in Raiser’s Edge/NXT, Blackbaud Online Express, Financial Edge/NXT and Team Raiser
- Knowledge and Experience working with Office 365, Sharepoint and Teams
- Experience working with WordPress
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
Please email you resume and cover letter to email@example.com by June 19, 2020. Thank you for your interest.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.