JOIN US FOR THE
JNF-Canada EDUCATORS MISSION
TO THE KKL WORLD EDUCATION CONFERENCE IN ISRAEL
July 5 – 12, 2022
· Learn about Eco–Zionism and the connection between Judaism, Israel, and the environment
· Tour JNF sites, heritage sites, and historical sites of the Jewish people
· Attend workshops, lectures, and discussions on the current challenges in Israel education
· Gain exposure to JNF’s educational activities and materials
· Network with 200+ educators from around the world
Space is limited!
Educators from day schools, supplemental religious schools, camps, public schools, youth groups, and other education institute.
Terms of Participation
COST – Refundable deposit of 440 CAN per educator (based on double occupancy), all other
land costs are covered. Transportation to/from Israel is the responsibility of the participant.
FOLLOW UP PROJECTS – Each participant must commit to the implementation of at least two JNF programs during the school year—one for Tu BiShvat and the other at their discretion—and also run a campaign for Tu BiShvat. Programs can be based on anything relating to JNF’s work in Israel (Community Building, Disabilities & Special Needs, Zionist Education & Advocacy, Forestry & Green Innovations, Heritage Sites, Research & Development, or Water Solutions).
Educators from the same school may complete projects together.
We continue to closely monitor safe travel protocols related to COVID-19 and plan to run this mission in compliance with all health and safety standards. If this mission is canceled due to travel restrictions, we will contact you with an alternative plan.
Download Insurance Waiver Form – Click here
Education Mission Itinerary – Click here to download
Registration form – Click here
Registration form for public schools – Click here