Jewish National Fund of Canada
Historically, the Jewish National Fund of Canada has served as the caretaker of the land of Israel. This mission took the role of planting trees, building water reservoirs, preparing land for new communities, and building parks and bicycle trails. More recently, JNF Canada has taken on projects to build the social infrastructure of the land of Israel for the benefit of the People of Israel. We have partnered with a variety of Israeli NGO’s to build infrastructure to benefit vulnerable populations such as youth-at-risk, victims of domestic abuse, special needs children, veterans and the poor. We are Building the Foundations of Israel’s Future.
Jewish National Fund of Canada is now searching for a Graphic Designer to work remotely. We are looking for a dynamic individual who can take our marketing efforts to the next level. We are recruiting an individual who excels at creating innovative designs and can manage multiple priorities across Canada.
• Provide graphic design support to 10 regional offices as well as national initiatives
• Work with Marketing Team to develop graphic elements that can be leveraged across multiple media channels
• Manage the design, layout, and production for digital marketing, social media, marketing collateral, and corporate communications
• Collect, organize, and make quality control edits to all source materials
• Ensure accuracy and consistency for all files, including proofreading and spellchecking
• Deliver completed projects on time and error free
• Provide on-going support to Senior Graphic Designer and Marketing Manager
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years experience as a Graphic Designer in a fast paced environment
• University/College degree with a focus on Fine Arts, Graphic Design
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and building interpersonal relationships
• Strong time and project management skills
• Experience with Photoshop, Canva, Illustrator and InDesign. Experience with HTML, Web Design, Video-editing, an asset
• Strong creative outlook and ability to develop and implement graphic content
• Highly organized with attention to details
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize based on the organization’s needs
• Experience in writing copy materials an asset
• Charity fundraising experience preferred
• Hebrew and French, an asset
• Must be extremely effective working remotely
Please email your resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 7, 2021. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you.