JNF Manitoba/Saskatchewan Seeks Manager, Operations and Campaigns
Historically, the Jewish National Fund of Canada has served as the caretaker of the land of Israel. This mission took the role of planting trees, building water reservoirs, preparing land for new communities, and building parks and bicycle trails. More recently, JNF Canada has taken on projects to build the social infrastructure of the land of Israel for the benefit of the People of Israel. We have partnered with a variety of Israeli NGO’s to build infrastructure to benefit vulnerable populations such as youth-at-risk, victims of domestic abuse, special needs children, veterans and the poor. We are Building the Foundations of Israel’s Future.
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Manager, Operations will assist in
• Campaigns, appeals and events
• Liaising with donors
• Fulfilling donor requests: tributes and inscriptions
• Maintaining spreadsheets and accuracy of donor database
• Data Entry
• Fiduciary responsibilities for Manitoba/Saskatchewan; contact with
• First point of contact with internal and external stakeholders
• Coordinating campaigns and logistics for all events.
Experience and Skills Required:
• 2+ years experience in a similar role
• Understanding of and familiarity with local Jewish community
• Knowledge of JNF and our campaigns
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office
• Experience with Raiser’s Edge an asset
• Self Starter
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence
to: David Greaves – Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.