Marketing and Social Media Coordinator (Part Time 1 Year Maternity Leave Contract)
Jewish National Fund of Canada
For decades, the Jewish National Fund of Canada has served as the caretaker for the land of Israel. This mission took the role of planting trees, building water reservoirs, preparing land for new communities, and building parks and bicycle trails. More recently, JNF Canada has taken on projects to build the social infrastructure of the land of Israel for the benefit of the People of Israel. We collaborate with a variety of important institutions and organizations in Israel to build social service infrastructure to benefit vulnerable populations such as youth-at-risk, victims of domestic abuse, special needs children, veterans and the poor.
The Jewish National Fund of Canada is Building the Foundations of Israel’s Future.
JNF Canada is planning to take our marketing efforts to the next level. We are currently hiring a part-time (20 hours/week) Marketing and Social Media Coordinator for our National team based in our Toronto office.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in overall marketing strategy, including social media, web presence, advertising, messaging, and branding
- Update social media channels for National and Regional JNF Canada Facebook pages, Instagram pages, LinkedIn page and Twitter account(s)
- Ensure branding, images and content is consistent with overall marketing strategies
- Develop and manage content for weekly regional newsletters, emails, special events, and website
- Create copy and edit marketing literature, press releases, roots magazine, and gala event tribute books
- Provide marketing support to National Office as well as 10 regional offices
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in Marketing or Social Media role, non-profit experience an asset
- University/College degree or equivalent education in related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong creative outlook and ability to develop and implement strategies
- Experience developing and maintaining social media presence
- Highly organized with attention to details
- Experience with Mailchimp, WordPress, Canva, and Social media sites
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize based on the organization’s needs
- Experience in writing copy materials and some graphic design is an asset
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by June 18, 2020. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you.