Company Name: Jewish National Fund of Toronto
Job Category: Summer Intern
Title: Marketing and Social Media Intern
Status: Short term contract (8 weeks)
Date Posted: May 4, 2021
The information gained from the applicants will be treated confidentially and will be respected at all times.
CONFIDENTIAL POSITION SPECIFICATIONS
Position: Marketing and Social Media Intern
Company: Jewish National Fund of Canada (JNF Canada)
Reporting Marketing Manager – Jewish National Fund of Canada
Website: www.jnf.ca Canadian)
COMPANY BACKGROUND AND CULTURE
For decades the Jewish National Fund of Canada has cared for the land of Israel. This mission took the role of planting trees, building water reservoirs, preserving natural habitats, and building parks and bicycle trails.
More recently, JNF Canada has taken on projects to build the social infrastructure of the land of Israel for the benefit of the People of Israel. We collaborate with a variety of important institutions and organizations in Israel to build social service infrastructure to benefit vulnerable populations such as youth-at-risk, victims of domestic abuse, special needs children, veterans and the poor.
JNF directs your donation dollars to where they are needed most. When you donate to the Jewish National Fund, donors can choose to direct their support towards our varied programs and projects that transform the lives of Israel’s citizens in every corner of the country.
JNF Canada is Building the Foundations of Israel’s Future.
The summer student position offers an opportunity to be involved in the daily marketing operations within JNF Canada, assisting the marketing team with tactical support in all marketing and social media campaigns.
• Lead the review, categorization and organization of all marketing-related materials across JNF Canada’s social media platforms.
• Assist in identification of new virtual/digital marketing customer engagement opportunities and initiatives
• Assist in implementation of marketing campaigns, with a focus on multi-channel initiatives
• Support with Market Research
• Other responsibilities that are requested from time to time
• Assist with email marketing campaigns
· Familiarity Mailchimp an asset
· Knowledge of the Canadian Jewish Community
· Excellent written communication skills.
· Appreciation of and commitment to Israel.
· Superior organizational skills.
· Proficiency with technology and utilization of social media outlets.
Current university or College student or graduate preferred.
Resume and cover letter should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted until May 15, 2021. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.