Marketing Associate – Toronto
Jewish National Fund of Canada
Historically, the Jewish National Fund of Canada has served as the caretaker of the land of Israel. This mission took the role of planting trees, building water reservoirs, preparing land for new communities, and building parks and bicycle trails. More recently, JNF Canada has taken on projects to build the social infrastructure of the land of Israel for the benefit of the People of Israel. We have partnered with a variety of Israeli NGO’s to build infrastructure to benefit vulnerable populations such as youth-at-risk, victims of domestic abuse, special needs children, veterans and the poor. We are Building the Foundations of Israel’s Future.
Jewish National Fund of Canada is now searching for a Marketing Associate in their Toronto office. Reporting to the Toronto Executive Director, we are looking for a dynamic individual who can take our marketing efforts to the next level. We are recruiting an individual who excels at developing marketing programs, has excellent writing and copyediting skills, and can manage multiple priorities.
- Provide marketing support for all JNF Toronto campaigns and activities
- Develop overall marketing strategy, including social media, web presence, advertising, messaging, and branding
- Measure, analyze, and improve campaigns to maximize effectiveness
- Ensure brand image is consistent with overall marketing strategies
- Develop and manage content for weekly newsletters, email blasts, special events, and website
- Update the website daily
- Create and copyedit marketing literature, press releases, and gala event tribute books
- Work as part of the national marketing team and local Toronto team.
- Manage Negev Dinner advertising campaign
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years experience in marketing role in a fast paced environment, non-profit experience an asset
- University/College degree with a focus on Marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and building interpersonal relationships
- Experience with web design/content management (HTML/Word Press), web-based advertising, and analytical tools (SEO and Google Analytics) an asset
- Mailchimp and email marketing experience preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Powerpoint.
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Creative (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) preferred
- Experience developing and managing social media presence
- Highly organized with attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize based on the organization’s needs
- Experience in writing copy materials an asset
- Hebrew and French, an asset
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 6, 2023. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you.