Jewish National Fund of Canada
Historically, the Jewish National Fund of Canada has served as the caretaker of the land of Israel. This mission took the role of planting trees, building water reservoirs, preparing land for new communities, and building parks and bicycle trails. More recently, JNF Canada has taken on projects to build the social infrastructure of the land of Israel for the benefit of the People of Israel. We have partnered with a variety of Israeli NGO’s to build infrastructure to benefit vulnerable populations such as youth-at-risk, victims of domestic abuse, special needs children, veterans and the poor. We are Building the Foundations of Israel’s Future.
Jewish National Fund of Canada is now searching for a part time (20 hours/week) Marketing and Social Media Coordinator for our National team based in the Toronto office. We are looking for a dynamic individual who can take our marketing efforts to the next level.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in overall marketing strategy, including social media, web presence, advertising, messaging, and branding
- Update social media channels for multiple JNF Canada Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts
- Ensure brand image is consistent with overall marketing strategies
- Develop and manage content for weekly regional newsletters, emails, special events, and website
- Create and copy-edit marketing literature, press releases, and gala event tribute books
- Provide marketing support to 10 regional offices as well as national initiatives
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2 or more years of experience in a Marketing or Social Media role, non-profit experience an asset
- University/College degree or equivalent education in related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong creative outlook and ability to develop and implement strategies
- Experience developing and maintaining social media presence
- Experience with web design (HTML/Word Press), web based advertising, and analytical tools
- Highly organized with attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize based on the organization’s needs
- Experience in writing copy materials an asset
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by October 16, 2019. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you.