Office Assistant – London, Ontario
Part Time: 10-15 hours per week (3 Month Contract to start)
Jewish National Fund of Canada
Historically, the Jewish National Fund of Canada has served as the caretaker of the land of Israel. This mission took the role of planting trees, building water reservoirs, preparing land for new communities, and building parks and bicycle trails. More recently, JNF Canada has taken on projects to build the social infrastructure of the land of Israel for the benefit of the People of Israel. We have partnered with a variety of Israeli NGOs to build infrastructure to benefit vulnerable populations such as youth-at-risk, victims of domestic abuse, children with special needs, veterans and the poor. We are Building the Foundations of Israel’s Future.
Jewish National Fund of Canada is now searching for a part time contract position as Office Assistant in our London, Ontario office. We are looking for a dynamic individual who wants to be part of a great team and can offer an exceptional eye for detail and accuracy.
• Answering phones and opening/responding to mail and email
• Printing Tree and Tribute Cards
• Preparing credit card payments for processing
• Making deposits at the Bank (cash, cheques, coins)
• Keeping accurate track of all requests
• Sharing updates with Executive Director
• Other office functions as needed
Experience and Skills Required:
• 2+ years experience in a similar role
• Understanding of and familiarity with local Jewish community
• Knowledge of JNF and our campaigns
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Experience with Raiser’s Edge an asset
• Able to work independently
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 12, 2021. Thank you for your interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.