Part-time Receptionist – Toronto Office
Jewish National Fund of Canada
Historically, the Jewish National Fund of Canada has served as the caretaker of the land of Israel. This mission took the role of planting trees, building water reservoirs, preparing land for new communities, and building parks and bicycle trails. More recently, JNF Canada has taken on projects to build the social infrastructure of the land of Israel for the benefit of the People of Israel. We have partnered with a variety of Israeli NGO’s to build infrastructure to benefit vulnerable populations such as youth-at-risk, victims of domestic abuse, special needs children, veterans and the poor. We are Building the Foundations of Israel’s Future.
Reporting to the Executive Director of the Toronto office, we are seeking a part-time (20 hrs/week) Receptionist. We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual who is helpful, efficient, and has an eye for detail and accuracy.
• Answering phones and taking messages or transferring calls, as appropriate.
• Greeting visitors and directing them, as necessary.
• Collecting, opening, and distributing the mail.
• Taking tree card/bank orders and entering into online order form.
• Assist in creating certificates and taking Inscription orders.
• Data entry into Raiser’s Edge database as required.
• Manage the ordering of couriers and receiving packages.
• Supporting the Executive Director with administrative duties as required.
• Helping with set up, day of, and dismantling of events when required.
• Excellent communication skills on the phone and when greeting visitors.
• Competency in general administrative duties.
• Accurately enter data into Raiser’s Edge database (training will be provided).
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to manage several projects at once.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with others.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with emphasis on Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge an asset.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by November 12, 2021. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you.