Social Media Associate
Jewish National Fund of Canada
For decades the Jewish National Fund of Canada has cared for the land of Israel. This mission took the role of planting trees, building water reservoirs, preserving natural habitats, and building parks and bicycle trails.
More recently, JNF Canada has taken on projects to build the social infrastructure of the land of Israel for the benefit of the People of Israel. We collaborate with a variety of important institutions and organizations in Israel to build social service infrastructure to benefit vulnerable populations such as youth-at-risk, victims of domestic abuse, children with special needs, veterans and the disadvantaged.
The Jewish National Fund of Canada is Building the Foundations of Israel’s Future.
Additionally, JNF Canada is also looking to help take our marketing efforts to the next level. We are currently hiring a part-time (20 hours/week) Social Media Associate for our National team based in our Toronto office.
This position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada. Eastern Time Zone preferred.
• Assist the Marketing Manager in overall social media marketing strategy, including digital advertising, and on brand messaging
• Manage social media channels for multiple JNF Canada Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts.
• Manage social media schedule
• Develop and create content for social media channels and ensure brand image is consistent with overall marketing strategies
• Continuously advise on best practices for social media
• Plan and execute social media campaigns that run in conjunction with other marketing initiatives (paid and unpaid advertising)
• Track metrics to ensure channel growth and increase engagement
Required Skills and Experience:
• 1-3 years of experience in Marketing or Social Media role, non-profit experience an asset
• University/College degree or equivalent education in related field.
• Experience in Facebook ad manager
• Experience in Canva, Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work within existing marketing strategies and bring new ideas to the table
• Experience developing and maintaining and growing social media presence
• Highly organized with attention to detail – ability to manage many channels all without compromising quality
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritize based on the organization’s needs
• Experience in writing copy materials an asset
Please provide links to your social media channels for evaluation.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 29th, 2021. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you.