JNF Future Windsor: The Future of Israel and its Defenders
Documentary Film Screening
- VENUE JCC Windsor, 1641 Ouellette Ave, Windsor, (ON), Canada
JNF Future Windsor presents: The Future of Israel and its Defenders A documentary on anti-Israel propaganda and how to navigate it
Young Jewish adults are experiencing the conversation about Israel on social media, in the news, and in their personal networks. This includes antisemitism, anti-Israel sentiments and rhetoric that can be upsetting and difficult to navigate. As the next generation of Jewish adults, how do we respond to this? What do we advocate for? How do we understand our own growing relationship to Israel? The Future of Israel and its Defenders is a must-see doc for all Jewish young adults.
The Future of Israel and its Defenders is provocative documentary that encapsulates contemporary perspectives of critical issues affecting Israel today. Through the lens of experts, military strategists, “start-up-Nation" leaders, journalists and current and former political leaders, The Future of Israel and its Defenders focuses on internal and external existential threats to the safety and security of the Jewish State; a behind-the-scenes look at peacemaking from the architects of the Abraham Accords and the challenge of peace with the Palestinians; the violent threat of Antisemitism, Holocaust distortion and its ideological assault on the Jewish State and the path forward as Israel turns 75.
Join us for a free screening of this educational and timely documentary!
- Tuesday, March 21st at 7pm at the Windsor JCC
- Screening will include Kosher ice cream sundae bar
- Open to anyone ages 18-45 (JNF Future is our programming for young Jewish adults)
- Please register below to let us know you're attending
- This is a no-charge event. Optional donations are welcomed to our 2023 Annual Campaign to build a home for adults with physical disabilities helping them to be more integrated in society, through an independent apartments, social activities and interaction with their community.